Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Heartwarming story by Megan W.

Here is an amazing story shared by a college student

"Hi. My name is Megan and I am a 23 year old college student. I have been working for the past 4 years to finish my degree in Interdisciplinary Studies so I can move back home and begin working with the youth in my community. I am from Baker County a small community outside of Jacksonville with a population under 30,000. Growing up there wasn’t a lot for the youth to do and each time I go home and visit I see that there still isn’t a lot for the youth to do.

I left my hometown so that I could get my degree and certification to return home and be able to create a youth program for the community so that they will get off the streets and out of trouble and have a safe place to be able to hang out and have fun for free besides the local YMCA where you eventually have to pay to be involved in most of the activities.

I have one more semester left of classes but while paying for classes and other expenses I have fallen behind on a couple of bills. I have done all I can to lower my expenses switching to a prepaid phone and only buying the bare essentials but without having a full-time job (my class schedule doesn’t allow me to work full-time) I sometimes don’t always have enough. I am trying to raise $1000 to catch up all my bills and pay for a portion of my classes so that I can graduate on time. Any donations are greatly appreciated because every little bit helps.

Thanks and regards,

Megan Williams: Contact her if you want to assist her: kenasipoy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.