Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Help Solve This Man's Money Issues: Desperate to Pay Doctor Bills

Here is a story of need, a heartbreaking story that will make you become a good Samaritan. Help this man pay his bill

"I am a 40 year old (will be in November) single white man, no children, no family of my own - just a few aunts and uncles scattered here and there. I have always tried to be a caregiver to my elderly aunts and uncles, I have stayed in my hometown because I know that If I left, they wouldn't have anybody to check up on them or get them things from town when they can't get out themselves. One of the aunts I try to take care of daily (2 sisters who live together) has been paranoid schizophrenic all her life, and I am the only family member who can and does help take care of her. They are the only reason I stay in this town. I have begun suffering problems of my own over the last few years - I have a chronic compression fracture in my lower back, and have been in active pain management because of it for the last 5 years.

I have just recently (in the last two years) begun to suffer from extremely high blood pressure and abnormally fast pulse rate. It is all I can do sometimes to get up and take care of myself each day - but I still try to take care of these two aunts every day as well. ( they are 76, and 68 years old). My problems have gotten me to the point where I can 't hold a job - I can't stay vertical enough hours of the day to go to work. I left my last job in May, because I just couldn't work 10 hour shifts anymore. I have tried at every available place I can here in my town - and every time I talk to Human resources, everything is just wonderfully peachy until they find out I have health problems. And the minute they find out I am in Pain Management it is a definite "Sorry - you wouldn't be a good fit here" situation. I have applied for disability but I was of course denied -because I can do "desk work" (i have been in the IT industry for all of my career - and that doesn't require any lifting. But the places won't hire me - even for non lifting jobs, because I am a liability that they are afraid they could get stuck with if I hurt myself while working. Basically I'm a risk they don't want to take. I don't know what else to do. I have consistently applied at EVERY job in my town - and they all say the same thing. But I can't afford to just pick up and leave my town, because my aunts wouldn't have anybody to take care of them.

So I am just stuck. And I now have about $2000 worth of Doctor Bills because of the testing I had to do with a cardiologist because of the High Blood Pressure and Tachycardia problems I have begun experiencing of the last two year. I don't know how long it will take me to appeal my disability - but I have to try to do that now, and of course, I don't qualify for any welfare assistance or anything like that because I'm a young white man in my prime. I should be able to just do anything - but I assure you I cannot. So as I continue to try to find a job every day-(the WIN Job center is getting tired of seeing me in there almost daily) and take care of my family - I have just used everything I spent the last 25 years of my life working for. I am hoping that something will become available by Christmas, if I can just hold in until then- but I'm not going to make it past the next couple of weeks if I don't get help from somewhere. I have always tried to be a compassionate and charitable person - and when I was working I regularly gave to charities. But now I am at the point to where I need someone to help me. I have gone past the point of being ashamed and embarrassed by my situation - I am almost at the point to where I'll have nothing left to lose. So that is why I am turing to the internet - the only place where I know more people than I do outside my front door, and asking humbly for help. I'm not ready to leave everything I have in my apartment and go start sleeping in a cardboard box in the alley - but that's where I'm headed if I can't find someone who cares enough to help me out. I'll take anything I can possibly get - but my main concern is the $2000 medical bill for my heart tests.

I am working almost 20 hours a day online as a "mechanical turk" on Amazon, doing "Human Intelligence Tasks" - like transcribing Audio and video for $10- $15 per job to make enough to keep the rent paid and the lights on. I only eat once a day, when I can afford to - but I can live a little without food as long as I have somewhere to stay and stay cool. I have always tried to be compassionate and giving, and I just hope that there is somebody out there who feels the same way, who can help me in this most difficult time. I don't qualify for public assistance because I don't have kids, and I'm just not the right type of person to be needy enough, I guess. I have worked every day of my life since I was 15 up until may of this year. And now that that I'm having health issues, it's like -"Oh, well, thank you for all you did, but we don't want to help you out anymore because you aren't important enough for us to waste our time on. We'll hire the new healthy young people to do your job and you can just go fade off into wherever, we don't care, and don't bother us anymore." I really hope that there is someone out there who feels like I am not a waste of space. Because if there isn't then I don't know what I'll do next.

I know that I am not begging for help for my child or anything (because I don't have children) but I don't think that I should be treated as worthless. So please, somebody, help me. If there is any God in this world who can hear my prayers, I hope that he will hear mine right now - because otherwise, there won't be any use to trying to keep on going every day. It'll be time to give up. Please, somebody, hear me. I have a Paypal account at Terry_Woodson@msn.com I just hope that someone who reads this will care enough to help. Because I feel like I have been abandoned by everyone, and I'm getting to the point to where I'm losing my faith in God and in Humanity."

Paypal Account is at: Terry_Woodson@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.