Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pregnant, Homeless and Ashamed: Can you help?

Here is a story of great needs: "On Friday, March 26, 2010 12:28:44 AM UTC, eileen wrote: Hello. I am single, 5 months pregnant and was just evicted from my home. I am working full time, and I save money whenever possible, but I fell behind in my payments a couple of months ago when my car broke down. I had to use almost a whole month's pay to fix it, but I no choice because I needed a way to get to work to keep my job. My landlord worked with me for a couple of months, but he is also having trouble making ends meet. He had other people interested in renting my apartment, so he said he couldn't help me anymore. I am now sleeping in my car and washing up at work. I do not mind for myself, but I am concerned for my baby. I do not feel safe in the car or in the local shelter. I am also worried that since I don't have a kitchen to prepare food any more, I am not able to eat as healthy as I should for the baby. I applied for the Women, Infants & Children program in my state, and for food stamps, and those programs are wonderful, but without a refrigerator and stove, I can't benefit from many of the healthy food options that they provide. I also applied for housing assistance, but the waiting list in my area is extremely long. I am so ashamed to ask perfect strangers for help. I pray every day to find safe, affordable housing near my work. I am saving the best I can for first month, last month and a security deposit. I think that one of my prayers was answered when I found this website. If you can find it in your heart to help, any amount would be a blessing. When I am back on my feet, I promise that I will return it to you or pay it forward to another needy person; which ever you would prefer. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Bless You"

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7UTVZKFULZSWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.