Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Single Mother Needs Your Help

Here is her heartbreaking story: "My story has been a very long, never ending painful one. I am a single mom, that had a very well paying job that ultimately I was laid off of. After that, I consistently have not been able to find employment, and have lost just about everything. Items my daughter loved, I worked so hard to buy her we had to pawn, just recently my car that is totally paid off I had to pawn to keep the lights and water on. Now my situation is being in a home with no vehicle, no car to go to least food pantries to get food. I am too weak to walk to the bus stop due to the fact non stop not eating because my daughter comes first. We didn't celebrate birthdays, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Organizations in my area have provided no help, ones that can the waiting list for help is very long. Its a situation that just continues to get worse. If I don't pay a 129.00 heat bill by Tuesday my heat will be turned off. I am in desperate need of help. I have no friends or family to turn to in order to just get me back on my feet again so I am at a loss now what to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.