Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PayPal Donations Needed to Pay Bills

"My name is Gary Griffin , first of all I wanted to say I think your site is awsome !, now down to the nitty gritty , im a 32 year old man that used to be a very hard worker in the job force, in 2010 I became very ill and had to stop working , i tried to get social security dissability and have been denied 2 times and now am having to wait for a hearing infront of a judge, they keep giving me some excuse that my age and ability to get retrained for other work is the reason for denile. I have congestive heart failure, enlarged heart, and an irregular heartbeat requiring a defibulator implant in my chest , and now have type 2 diabeties on top of that, with my medical problems I can no longer work, just living around my house seems like a full time job now. I have exausted all available unemployment insurance. and now have no way to pay my bills and support my family, bills are piling up and ill be lucky to pay rent, ( having to borrow from my brother) . I am lost and dont know what to do , i cant get a job but need money to live on untill i go to court for ssd. do you have any suggestions for me? I could really use some free money right now! sorry for the sob story but I am going mental trying to figure this out ! I already get food asistance but food stamps dont pay the bills lol. I really need help , thanks for listening needed to get this off my chest .

paypal donations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.