Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Heartbreaking Story of a Mother of 4, One of the Worst Stories I Have Read Thus Far

Here is her story: "As I write this request I find myself at the end of the road. I have never written anything like this and feel terrible doing it. I am a mom of 4 and was living the American Dream until it all went wrong about 5 years ago. While in 3rd year of nursing school I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer which required a total hysterectomy. I had suffered thru years of painful episodes but powered through. Trying to make a better life fore and my kids. I owned a home, a car and had lots of friends. Not only did this first medical problem cause me to drop out of school. It left me owing a ton of money for student loans, caused a bad home refi which ended up causing the loss of my home 3 years ago from an adjustable rate that tripled and a dependence on pain medication which took 5 years to beat. I feel defeated. I was traumatized over the loss of my impending career(and still am) , the medications and eventually cost me my home and car. That first surgery lead to numerous others, appendix, gall bladder, adrenal, intestinal removal and finally spinal surgery. Once they opened me up it has been one problem after the next. Even my family have become immune to my medical problems and I don't even get help with the kids anymore. I have patents who basically told me they really don't like kids and want to enjoy their golden years without them. My kids are so humble and well behaved. It boggles my mind. These poor babies, I'm all they have and we love each other deeply. They do great in school and I get them there every day. Gt students. I'm sure they are made fun of because they were old clothes, nothing in fashion and off brand clothes but you would never know it. Each day they tell me they had a great day when I know they didn't. So humble! I have battled with insurance companies and courts over medical bills , student loans and defaulted credit cards because I just couldn't keep a job due to all the missed time at work. I kept a brave face for my children and have always acted like all was fine. We have moved 3 times in the last 3 years and I just want my a house of my own and some semblance of a middle class life back. Now I'm on the verge of being homeless again. I will beg for a rental and to not check my credit and buy my family another year hopefully unless i can come up with some rent money. I managed to secure a decent job for the last 3 years and they allowed me unpaid time during each surgery. Although being told 4-6 weeks off is what i needed, i never took more than 1 or 2 only hurting my body worse. Sold everything I had of any value now there is nothing left. Some things that are gone I struggle with because they meant something to me and are now gone forever. I make excuses why my kids can't go to birthday parties because I can't afford to buy a gift. I feel like I have robbed them of their childhood memories and I can never get that back for them. I finally came to the conclusion that suicide would at least provide them with monthly social security money and force their father to take them so I just attempted, only to be found at the very last moment and lived. I was so angry because I felt they were better off with someone who could provide a more financially secure life. I have no family with means willing to help and I feel trapped. I skip meals so the kids can eat and live on cup of noodles after everyone had gone to bed. At 33 cents each its all I can do. Each day I'm afraid (and don't) answer the phone, they are all collection calls and I get scared when the door bell rings wondering if its someone else to serve court papers on a defaulted loan or card. The IRS wants past due money, and all of my utilities are extended as far as they will go. I'm literally about to lose it all. I have alienated myself due to fear and smile as if nothing is wrong so my kids think all is well. Ive run out o excuses why i cannot attend bingo and pampered chef parties etc... I watch these reality shows where a $10,000 watch is a normal purchase and think, that watch would change our lives. Now this past Monday as I was about to return to work from the latest 2 week unpaid medical leave, only to be told they have decided to go in another direction and maybe I needed more time to get well. As a small company they do not have to adhere to medical leave rules and had every right to let me go with no repercussions. In other words, I was fired. Told I can sell their items part time with no salary, just commission in the slowest time of the year for this business. There is nothing there to sell. I throw in the towel. Prayer, yard sales, begging ,nothing has worked. I have no options and don't know what to do. I have spoken to crisis teams to get my emotions in check but none of that will pay the bills. I hope there is someone out there who is willing to help a hard working, honest person get back on her feet and keep her family together. I do believe in pay it forward as well as good karma. I have done so much for other people but I have no one to do for me. I have been a good law abiding person who hit a 5 year run of bad luck I guess. Please, there has to people out there who can spare a few dollars here and there for essentials like gas and electric and food etc. Any help would be utilized wisely and immensely appreciated. A couple thousand would change our lives.even if its $5 at a time. I need to Pay my rent, irs, medical bills, student loans, groceries. Literally it would change everything. Please I beg you to post. I have 7 cents left to my name. And nothing of value left to sell.

PayPal : Helpingup4@gmail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.