Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

South Africa's Disabled Man Desperate for Financial Assistance

Here is Andrew's story: "Hello everyone. I have been on a disability grant for a number of years, and in South Africa very hard to find work. I am in desperate need of financial assistance, and no matter how large or small it be most appreciated. I do have a paypal account. I am just feeling depressed all the time, and I am just sinking further into debt and misery. I have not smiled or laughed for a long time, have been divorced 8 years; it just feels like life is a continued struggle, and can't seem to cope. Please help me to better the quality of my life. I need your help, as there no one else to turn to. I am feeling down most of the time, still try to wake up with a positive attitude. Everything is just getting more and more expensive. The days seem long, the nights are longer; sometimes I just eat bread for food and don't always have a good healthy meal. I have needs to be met, and I can' t cope because of the stress, the emotional turmoil and going shopping or doing the day to day basic things in life. Please find it in your heart to help me with my rent, of my flat, as I can't come out with theR2500 a month that keeps me going there, and landlord is getting irritated that he does not get his money on time; I have already had several warnnings, and to look for other apartments or rooms it just too expensive and stressful. I am to the point of tears, because I feel there no support and I feel lonely and left out. Please help me, with whatever you can; to at least bring some joy and peace back into my life. I literally have a empty bank acccount, and it does not feel nice. Please consider this and help me from your hearts, as your help and kindness and generosity will be mostly appreciated. Thank you"

Please help Andrew here: andrewmorrison7777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.