Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Recently Graduated Student Wants Sponsorship or Financial Aid to Atted University Abroad

Hi My name is Jesca Edward Mikina, I am 19 and I am from Tanzania- Africa. I have recently graduated from high school. I saw your website on google today and so I am emailing you because I need your help to post this to people out there. You see I am the first born in our family and I have a sister. My dad retired last year and ever since our financial problems became worse than before and now he cant even afford to pay for our education. My mom never got to finish school so she has never had a job so we all depend on my dad. I want to study architecture and it has always been my dream to study abroad but we cant even afford the fees so I am asking anyone out there who is willing to help me by sponsoring me or financial aid or a grant or something to send me to a university abroad please help me so as I can also help my family.....PLEASE!!!!!

Help here via Paypal here: jojoblues885@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.