Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Moviing Story from Liverpool, England

Read this moving story from Liverpool, England "

dear sir/maddam

first i would like to say a warm welcome and introduce myself my name is thomas im 17 from liverpool in england. first of all i dont like asking for money because i feel kind of weak but its now my only option i will explain. well first of all i live with nan and grandad because my moms a drug addict and i have never met my dad and my nan and grandad are only on a state pension which means they are on a very low income. my nans 82 and my grandads 80 and i dont see my mom very often because it truly breaks my heart seeing her in that way the only people that visit me are my uncle paul who is also on drugs and my sister kate who is 19 and going to university in september i actually cant believe how bright and intellegent she is its amazing. and the reason i would absoloutley cherish a donation is so i could buy my mom some flowers and chocolates cause i would love to make her happy and also so i could take my nan and grandad out with 1 of my aunties and go for a meal and do something happy for a change because my nan is also in bad health she never goes and i know we arent going to have her for long which is sad but i know ive got to come to terms with this and also i would like to buy my sister a little something to say keep up the good work because she has not turned to drugs and she is doing well in education but it would be such a good feeling and it would make me happy to make them happy. if you think you could help me it would so apreciated it would make such a difference in my life.

My paypal email adress is thomasowens123@hotmail.co.uk and my debit card account number is 55674868 and my sort code is 77-17-11 a dontation would be so amazing i fully understand if you cant help with a donation but thank you for taking your time to read this i truly apreciate it thank you and godbless you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.