Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Looking for generous wealthy individuals to fund Tummy Tuck and Lipo

Please find a way to help this person.

"Looking for generous wealthy individuals who are willing to assist me with funding for a tummy tuck and lipo. I am a hardworking middle class individual. I work full time, go to college full time and take care of a family. I also have PCOS which caused a lot of hair growth on my lower abdomen as well as weight gain, so this procedure will help in multiple ways. I am not going to lie and make up stories to receive donations, I will be honest and let the individual decide if they want to help. I really would like to receive the procedure without putting myself into further debt. I am also proud to say that I am not on any type of public assistance, have not been and hopefully will not ever be. I take pride in doing things on my own and I also never ask for assistance, until now! Thanks for looking and thanks even more if you choose to donate! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.