Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ex-husband Ruined This Woman's Credit, She Needs Your Assistance Now

Here is her story

Hello potential donors!!! I don't really want to put the sad single mom story up here but this mom is in need of short term help. My ex husband ruined our credit and moved out last year. I have been paying everything myself and keeping up the house with kids. This month with taxes and property taxes I am struggling to find an extra 2000.00 to get it all paid and not lose my house or ruin credit that I have been trying to improve. I have exhausted all of my resources and my next commission will not come until the end june for the quarter. I am not one that likes to ask but I need help. I have kids and we have been foster parents for shelter animals for past 10 years so I am always one to give my time and resources. Also the reason I got hit hard with taxes is because ex claimed my kids before I could. Even though I take care of them. This weekend is my daughters 7 year birthday as well and I really don't want to have to tell her again we don't have anything extra for her because she really is an amazing girl!! I am willing to pay back any donations in June or pay it forward in some other means at that time. Anything will help and I appreciate you taking the time to read this." Sincerely Natalie !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.