Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stephanie's Hard Times

Please find a way to help this family. Here's Stephanie's story.

What does it take to get through hard times?

My family and I, husband 3 young children and pets, are trying to make it through right now. We have sold things, I've tried doing those surveys where you get 10 cents towards getting towards $1000 before you can redeem it, by which time I'm sure I would be 50 years old! Tomorrow we have to go to the food bank because we're down to eating Mr. Noodles and hotdogs, if we're lucky, for dinner. My husband and myself have stopped eating breakfast and lunch so our children can. However the bills will keep coming, and until I get a job, which I've applied to more than 20, we have no way of paying them. My husband has a summer semester of schooling so he won't be able to get a job. Both my husband and I are students, he is in college and will be finishing his program next year and I am in university and will get my BA in psychology next year. It's not like we're not trying, things have kept coming up that has demanded more money than we thought it would, vehicles breaking down, children losing and getting holes in their new snow outfits, life basically. Even now I found out that I will need to buy 2 tires soon for my car, if it keeps running as it's been having troubles starting up lately. I've never done this before, but we need money, we have rent covered and almost all insurance covered as well, but that leaves us with $20 for food and gas until I get a job and get paid from that. I am continuing to sell things such as movies and other items we can go without, and continuing to apply for jobs. Until then if we could get some help, we would be forever grateful! If there is anything we could do in return we would be glad to do it too! Please help my family!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.