Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kidney Failure Patient Needs Your Help for Hemo Dialysis

Please find a way to help this young man who is sick. Here is his request:

First i would like to thank God for this great men and women who use their resources to assist mankind,may you live a long and healthy , wealthy,happiness, prosperity life. Dear Sir, madam Thank you for reading my letter and I hope it finds you well. I have been following you for a long time and have seen all your philanthropic efforts and endeavors’ to help people in need. I am writing this letter so you can extend your helping hand to me. Unfortunately I have fallen on hard times and have exhausted all avenues to find financial assistance. My name is Mahesh s.p I am 30 year old gentleman I am suffering from chronic kidney failure I am taking hemo dialysis treatment weekly 3 times from 22-2-2008. I am the only one son for my parents now I am planning for kidney Transplantation it costs 50,000 $ USA DOLLARS. I and my family people are not in a position to arrange that big amount please help me for god sake. I am enclosing all my medical records, photos, YouTube videos’ ETC and my residential address and bank details is PLEASE SEE THESE YOU TUBE VEDIOS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUADrFY6Ac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHgR5BdK9Cs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpiTPIdVssQ MAHESH S P S/o S Y Panduranga Rao Banashankari Extension. Banavara Arasikere 573103 (Taluk). Hassan Dist. Karnataka State ( INDIA ) country. BANK DETAILS; Bank name: SYNDICATE BANK. Account NO: 14022200075587 ISFC code: SYNB0001402 Branch name: Banavara branch, Arasikere Taluk. Hassan Dist.Karnataka State INDIA I really believe that with your help I can get myself out of disease, poverty and into prosperity, I am willing to go on your show to show people how a helping hand can really change people lives. I really look forward to hearing from you & thank you for your time. Regards"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.