Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mother Wants Your Assistance To Pay Bills, Buy Groceries and Care for her Family

Here is what she wrote in her request.

"Hi

I've never done this before, this being going onto a cyber begging site before. I'm kind of stuck, well really stuck as it happens. I live with my partner of 6 years & my one year old son. We are in serious debt & I have at this current time only 1p left of my £2000 overdraft! My partner can be quite emotionally abusive & it is my dream someday that my son & I will be able to move out & live alone in peace but at the minute I am broke & couldn't afford the rent but I'm rambling a bit here!

A few days ago, it got to the stage where we were searching the house for penny's so that we could buy both a loaf of bread & milk at the same time instead of just choosing one to buy! I'm so depressed about our money situation that I just sit & cry when my son is napping & when I go to sleep at night. My partner & I are eating plain boiled pasta & rice at the minute as its all we can afford. Our son is well fed as any money we have buys him fruit & vegetables & healthy cheap food. Our electricity meter is making a beeping sound at the minute meaning that we will run out of electricity soon & the thought of it has me in tears. I don't know how I ended up in this mess! I worked full time in an office job until I was sacked for going on long term sick leave ( I suffer from severe depression & social anxiety) That was a few years ago & since then we have struggled so badly to buy groceries & pay the bills. We don't drink, smoke or ever go anywhere apart from to buy groceries when we can afford it & see family. If anyone can afford to give me any money, anything from even 10p to £1, you would be really helping me out a lot & I would be so so grateful. I don't want to be greedy & ask for big amounts as I know money is so hard to come by & I'm not even asking for money to leave my partner & his cruelty & disrespect. I'm just asking for a bit of help from someone who has the heart to help me put some electric in the meter & maybe a few groceries. This would tide me over until I get some money myself.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity. It means so much to me & my son. God bless x."

If you want to assist this person, please email post2beg@gmail.com with a link to this story. Post2beg editors will contact the owner of this story/request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.