Follow Us @Postabegnow

PostaBeg's Highlighted and Featured Posts

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Here are the top featured begposts:

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Struggling Artist Seeks Your Assistance: Please Read this heartwarming story

Here is the story sent to Postabeg/Post2Beg/BegPost

I am a struggling artist who is going through some tough times. For a long time I had to sacrifice a lot and get by on very little. Things got very bad for me. I have used up my last resources. I can't create any art as I don't have the money for it. I can't afford to pay my rent or even buy food anymore.

What made it worse, was that 7 months ago I had to give up my place in the city as I could no longer afford it. I was forced to move miles away to a farming area as it was the only affordable place for me at the time. I had to choose between the city streets or a roof over my head, on a farm.

The problem is the farm is an hours walk to the nearest shop. So I have to walk for two hours, there and back, every time I need food and goods. At first it was no problem because I could still afford to place an advertisement for my art, on the net and news papers. I had a few customers in the beginning. I could still make some money but because the farm is so far out. It got more and more difficult getting people to come to the farm to look at my art.

It is so bad that I hardly make enough to put food on the table. I have tried everything I can to get out of trouble yet I seem to be slipping further and further. I have come to the last plan on my list of A SECOND MEANS OF INCOME. That is to start a Gardening Service. I have managed to obtain 2 very old lawnmowers, and some other garden tools just to get me started.

Yet my biggest problem is transport. I am calling on all the Good Samaritans to PLEASE help me get my own transport and put food on the table. When I start this business it will also help me to get my art to dealers and markets.

Any small donations will be gladly accepted and appreciated..

If you find it in your heart to help me I will be for ever grateful and I promise to pay it forward and help others in need.

Thank you so much. May the Creator bless you eternally.

Paypal email: wes-lez@mtn.blackberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postabeg, Post2Beg, and BegPost: Post a reply to the above story. Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find Help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! PostaBeg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family.......It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these days! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without.